Sunday, January 3, 2010

Better late than never

Well. Its been over an year since I updated my blog. Quite a lot of reasons really.
One, I mostly wanted to use the blog for publishing some of my poetry that I write whenever I wish to. But then most of my poetry is very personal, which I just keep to myself.
Secondly, I just wasn't feeling inspired enough to blog.
How did I come over the second reason ?
Hmmm.. There's this friend whose blog I'd been following since last few days. Really like the stuff she writes. Transported me into another world, into her world to be honest. And through her blog I started browsing the blogs of people who were following her and of those whose blogs she was following. It was so soothing to see people write about their feelings and experiences. Its quite amazing to see the power of words and expression, and how Blogging has emerged as a strong tool towards empowering the same.
So, all this put together, inspired me to Blog ! And this time its not gonna be just poetry. ;)

2 comments:

Megha said...

i cn inspire ya.... i ll read em.. boost ya...write... nic ya

Dhawal Trivedi said...

:)