Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dreams

Dreams are the biggest motivation in life. They can give you hope, purpose and sometimes even enlightenment.
Like many, even I dream. And I wonder will be ever come true ? And how to make them come true ?
All these questions remind me of probably my favorite film ever - Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, an Italian film by Giuseppe Tornatore.

A film a magnanimous emotions. It says so many things about life, in a mere 170 minutes. About dreams, love, life, motherhood, success and above all FRIENDSHIP.

It inspires one to go all out for his dreams. It tell that success has its price tag. You won't get it without paying for it. It tells that even the most beautiful love relations are not meant to last, just meant to be cherished. And most of all it defines the meaning of friendship and dreams for me.

Its a film that makes you fall in love with films, life and above all DREAMS !

No comments: